... ... ... update from your "correspondent" in Boudry!
Hello guys, how are you doing? I started two weeks from now my new adventure in neighboring Switzerland and the surprises continue to be sure, but we go step by step! On 1 April, for the evil day, now known fish, the undersigned adventure at Mikron SA Agno for his first day at work, ready-away with only a minimal presentation overture to the rest of ITS and a general with four other "newbies" by the office staff and then headed in a workshop of SAP. Two weeks intensive in this manner, with hours varying by the end of the day 18:20 to 19:10, for the "good start" ... What's more, Sunday 13 April at 16:00 I am getting in the car direction Cortaillod (Boudry) in Switzerland where French I'll stay until the end of July, returning only for the weekend (and maybe not all). Yeah, now I'm writing from the far right (but beautiful) land immersed in the vineyards near Lake Neuchatel, but for now I have not seen much , just a little 'foggy landscape of the clouds bad weather, but it must be such a great place. Last night I arrived at 20.45, I have placed the luggage and I left to go to a good night's sleep, pity only that, between the new bed (which is a square and a half, who knows when he comes to see me ... Paola) and the fridge that 3X2 every game with its own compressor (and being in a studio, you could hear everything) ... sleep was quite busy! The best thing was, then, the awakening partly because munitomi home of good coffee and mocha, I was able to start the day. At 7:55 I was in office, accommodation in a room dedicated to SAP (the company in the basement ...), I met a great Bell College office staff, worthy, and then I was locked in my "office" to eat two sandwiches and emerged only in the second afternoon for a tour of indoctrination after a theoretical end at 19.05. Direction the center of town to find a restaurant open result is fully closed. One because it's Monday, the other for inventory, the other is not known, then try a supermarket and, two, not one open up here because everything closes at 18.30. Tour still a bit 'but I find nothing and reluctantly returned home. Seeing long I brought with me from Lozza of pasta, a sauce and bread, I can salt the pasta water through a salt of the owners (also lacked salt) and, in the absence of other food, I decided to do about 200 grams of penne with tomato sauce with bread and water. After this, tomorrow I'll go out no later than 17:30 the direction of the supermarket to do some 'price and then I will turn studying where to find a restaurant in case of need. What, and get going, continue to follow that as soon as possible, I will keep you updated (perhaps with some pictures of the place). Hugs to all ... see you next.
0 comments:
Post a Comment