Monday, March 31, 2008

What Licence Di I Need To Run A Skip Business

back to square one ...

We come now to the end of an adventure that lasted more than eleven years ... experience strong emotional and educational work! Are grew up, I received and gave so much and now I'm ready to "leave the country" looking to grow even more. The ability to aim high we are all, to "break" and also remove some whim. I have to thank all colleagues of sides that I have always been close ever since, i just turned 19 years old, I started working at Peat, and then up, up to 30 made during a professional growth that has brought me up to see or . in EDP. Thanks also to my colleagues and direct to my bosses that during this transitional period, helped me choose the best possible without interfering with my choice. Thanks to my family that I have been close to leaving me and encouraging me free to make my decision with confidence. But I owe a special thanks to my wife that I had endured all the times that I have expressed my doubts, my doubts, my "anxiety" ... endured my nervousness about this change and all the sacrifices that we face in the first period. The coming months will be tough for the new use and also because I will be away from home until the end of July, hoping to return at least for the weekend. Paola Thanks for everything you did, do and will do for me ... this is dedicated "To you" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment