Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunshine Russian Bare

How would the League: "Do not worry, we think Del Piero, so they told me" We pull the money

hated and loved. Praised, criticized. As we all took several setbacks in his life, sports of course, the only one in which we are aware. I admire him deeply for his ability to get up with an incredible force of will. I admire him for the satisfaction that he took. Amazing, top scorer at his age, not that old, but for professional football ... Now he has the hands or legs for an incredible chance. If the exploit may achieve what no one before him has achieved. I would love a quiet, polite and positivissimo character as he is also winning the beloved blue shirt (oh yeah, because he has always loved and run ...)! Try Ale ... and good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment