A little 'me ...
1 What time is it? 22:20 2 Name: Matthew 3 Birthday: 20th November 4 Zodiac sign: Scorpio (ascending lion) ... Okkio! 5 Tattoos: no, but I'd like to have a 6 Piercing: no, seven You never love? Yes 8 Preview QB 9 You are loved to the point of crying? SI 10've already done a car accident? yes, but 11 small Have you ever had a fracture? no (tie) 12 Wine or beer? both, depends on the context, however Chianti red wine and beer Weizen 13 Do you trust your friends? YES ... if these are 14 Favorite color for underwear: black favorite number 15? 9 16 Favorite music? De Andrè and all Jovanotti, Italian music as a favorite even though the beautiful music is always welcome 17 What do you miss? right now ... my wife and volleyball 18 What do you hate? 19 What egotism and selfishness just think woke up? during the week "if I get up I go back to sleep" - during the weekend, "now I get up and do a lot of things" 20 Who have received this meme? 21 Clare's Blog: Which of your friends live farther away? here is a good fight ... I would say cmq Gisela & family in Ancona 22 What would you change your life? something, but ... probably nothing, otherwise I would not be where I am ... and so I'm fine! 23 Are you happy? I'd say it's 24 favorite proverb: depends on the moment "historic" where I am ... for example, think of the early hours of the upper and the comments about me from my Italian teacher (obviously not positive) and The proverb is "He who laughs last laughs" ... for more, always more or less okay! 25 Favorite Book: it's a good fight ... I would say "Siddartha" by Herman Hesse 26 What are you afraid? 27 does not see a single word to whoever wrote this meme: as they say here "genial" 28 Favorite movie: "Forrest Gump" 29 If you could be someone else who would it be? no one in particular, cmq a sport ... maybe even the famous 30 What's on the wall of your room? 31 What a mirror does not change? my choices, otherwise it would not be here 32 A place where you'd like to go: 33 girerei the world Do you think anyone will this meme? why not?! 34 Who are you sure that it will? this is a good question!?! 35 Optimistic or pessimistic? OPTIMISTIC ... Paola true!?! 36 Favourite smell: Acqua di Gio 37 Favorite Sport: volleyball 38 Shy / ao extroverted person? The outgoing 39 favorite fruit: nectarines 40 Sea or mountain? mountain ... but also because the sea has its own 41 Are you afraid of death? ... For now I do not think 42 At what time you go to bed usually? not before 23 when I'm here ... the latest home 43 Dog or cat? 44 dog Favorite color: blue 45 The zodiac sign that you like: scorpion - I'm biased ;-) 46 The sign you dislike:? ? ? 47 lyrics preferred: it is not preferred, but is one that never ceases to please me "How much I loved you" by Roberto Benigni 48 An object close to you: not one, but all the objects that remind me of special times (more or less attractive) 49 Who would you travel? with my wife ... even though I'd like to do one with all my friends 50 What do you say to those who read this meme? Do you too, it's fun ... and let me read ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment