We're back here! Finally we ready to give the start to the season "game", since we started to train for more than a month. The "LA" I will have it Saturday at 17.00 with U18 in my home opening game against in category "cousins" of the Grey Rose led by Andrea (ex San Carlo LM). Tuesday however, there will be the debut of the B LM, always at home, led by the old fox Tuzzi against a team of Busto A. (ASD EDUS) of whom we know nothing. Obviously, the public expect the big events to inaugurate the great this season also hoping to be able to bring home two victories. Oh, and my wife ... eheheh onset LF A is set for Saturday, 10.27 to 21.00 always at home against SYMPATHY (Castellano), team athletes and renewed in use (good luck to Mark and Andrea). I'll be there and you?!? I'm waiting! Hello
0 comments:
Post a Comment